Primarily written by Adrienne, a homeschooling mother of seven, ages 10 and under. She chronicles life, laughs, struggles, and lessons learned as she raises a larger-than-most sized family and tries to figure out what she's doing day by day.

With occasional posts, Alexandra, Adrienne's older sister, writes of her ranch life in Nevada and raising four sons, ages 5 and under. Life is never dull and her boys have given her some pretty awesome stories to tell.

Stick around awhile, and you're sure to laugh, nod, smile, be encouraged, and see what life is like with a big (little) family.

2.06.2014

35 weeks.

IMG_5030 (2)

So you all may be slightly disturbed at just how large one baby belly can be at 35 weeks, a photo.

I have outgrown nearly all my clothes, I’m not quite to my due date, and the email I got this morning telling me of my stage in pregnancy stated that baby “just puts on weight for the next month”. Yippee. My midwife tells me this baby will more than likely tip the scales as my biggest baby. Sterling, Ruby, and Pierce were 9 lbs.-9 lbs. 2 oz., so I’m a bit intimidated by that thought.

Putting socks on at this point is my daily feat. Shoes that tie are out of the question.

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

I love the camouflage Adrienne. I'll bet your back will love you when that baby finally makes an entrance. We're praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

Unknown said...

Amazingly enough, my back has not bothered me hardly at all. The ligaments in my belly, however, are a different matter. It's funny to look at the photos... the first few I took had a definite arch in my back. Compensation, I suppose.

Charlotte Moore said...

I was wondering if you were going to do a picture. I know it is hard to do one of yourself, but thought you might get your oldest to make it.

I know you will be so glad when the delivery day gets here. It seems to me you have been pregnant forever. HAHAHA!!! Don't know why it seems so long to me. I am sure it is longer for you.

Charlotte Moore said...

I was wondering if you were going to do a picture. I know it is hard to do one of yourself, but thought you might get your oldest to make it.

I know you will be so glad when the delivery day gets here. It seems to me you have been pregnant forever. HAHAHA!!! Don't know why it seems so long to me. I am sure it is longer for you.