Primarily written by Adrienne, a homeschooling mother of seven, ages 10 and under. She chronicles life, laughs, struggles, and lessons learned as she raises a larger-than-most sized family and tries to figure out what she's doing day by day.

With occasional posts, Alexandra, Adrienne's older sister, writes of her ranch life in Nevada and raising four sons, ages 5 and under. Life is never dull and her boys have given her some pretty awesome stories to tell.

Stick around awhile, and you're sure to laugh, nod, smile, be encouraged, and see what life is like with a big (little) family.

2.21.2014

I’m having flashbacks…

Pierce was having fun with my and Blaine’s boots the other day.

IMG_5019IMG_5020IMG_5021IMG_5023

It reminded me of photos of yesteryear, with a similarly aged Eden…

IMG_9734IMG_9726

Funny how things change, and yet, stay the same. Looking for these photos of Eden was a ton of fun… with six kids crowded around to see photos of the former them. Just fun.

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

I thought Eden was Charlotte at first glance. It's always fun to look back at old photos of the kids, but I cry when you look at you and your sisters baby pictures.

Charlotte Moore said...

How cute!! They are literally up to the top of his thigh. He is all smiles.

I cry when I look back on pictures of our kids and grandkids. Where does the time go? I am a great grandmother now for 2 years. Can't believe it!!!

Unknown said...

He was pretty proud of himself.

The days can be so long, but the years are short. Looking back for those photos of Eden, it feels like yesterday and my girls especially aren't so little anymore. They'll be grown before I know it, I'm sure.