Primarily written by Adrienne, a homeschooling mother of seven, ages 10 and under. She chronicles life, laughs, struggles, and lessons learned as she raises a larger-than-most sized family and tries to figure out what she's doing day by day.

With occasional posts, Alexandra, Adrienne's older sister, writes of her ranch life in Nevada and raising four sons, ages 5 and under. Life is never dull and her boys have given her some pretty awesome stories to tell.

Stick around awhile, and you're sure to laugh, nod, smile, be encouraged, and see what life is like with a big (little) family.

3.19.2013

Resourceful boy.

Pierce found the bottle of ibuprofen and was determined to get it open.

IMG_4348

I watched from a corner as he got a stool, dug out the wine bottle opener from the kitchen drawer, and went to work.

IMG_4349

Darn child proof caps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy is good!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, please, please be careful!! A family friend had a baby that was able to open the child proof caps on their OTC medicines! I know I sound like Ms. Overprotective, but when I was young teenager I accidentally overdosed on Tylenol, but I had just gotten braces put on my teeth and the orthodontist suggested that I just keep taking Tylenol until it went away. Duh! I did and ended up in the hospital. By God's grace, there was no damage to my kidneys or liver (or anything else). I just couldn't imagine a baby as little and as sweet as your Pierce having to go through that misery.

Adrienne F said...

I did put the bottle up as soon as I took the photos. It was a brand new bottle that hadn't been put away yet. I've read of Tylenol overdose resulting in death; it isn't anything to mess around with. It is scary!

minnuette payton said...

Your child needs to get a real hobby Lanita !