Primarily written by Adrienne, a homeschooling mother of seven, ages 10 and under. She chronicles life, laughs, struggles, and lessons learned as she raises a larger-than-most sized family and tries to figure out what she's doing day by day.

With occasional posts, Alexandra, Adrienne's older sister, writes of her ranch life in Nevada and raising four sons, ages 5 and under. Life is never dull and her boys have given her some pretty awesome stories to tell.

Stick around awhile, and you're sure to laugh, nod, smile, be encouraged, and see what life is like with a big (little) family.

6.11.2013

Introduction

I refer to Adrienne as "Sister". Growing up I called her "Ade", but when we were both in our early twenties and she informed me, yet again, that she did not appreciate the nickname, I finally had the maturity to call her something different. While trying to come up with another nickname I called her "Sister". It stuck.  So, as I already said, I fondly refer to Adrienne as "Sister", and while I don't know that she -fondly- refers to me in any circumstance, she has invited me to be a contributor on her blog.

 IMG_1632

My name is Alexandra and I live on a cattle ranch in Nevada with my husband, Matthew, and 4 boys. Brent and Gus are 4 year old twins, CT is almost 2 and Tell is 7 months. My contributions to Sister's blog will sometimes have a different style because of our way of life, but I hope that they are interesting and maybe even a little entertaining.IMG_1621

3 comments:

Kayla Heeren said...

I'm so looking forward to hearing about your life on the ranch and all your little guys!

Sharilyn said...

Welcome. Look forward to the variety mixup. Sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

I don't know. It's a little intimidating!