Primarily written by Adrienne, a homeschooling mother of seven, ages 10 and under. She chronicles life, laughs, struggles, and lessons learned as she raises a larger-than-most sized family and tries to figure out what she's doing day by day.

With occasional posts, Alexandra, Adrienne's older sister, writes of her ranch life in Nevada and raising four sons, ages 5 and under. Life is never dull and her boys have given her some pretty awesome stories to tell.

Stick around awhile, and you're sure to laugh, nod, smile, be encouraged, and see what life is like with a big (little) family.

1.11.2012

Hello, can you say distracted?

A friend from church volunteered to watch my kids for a few hours today.My kids love when she comes, I get a break, and it amazes me how many stores I can go to in a short time without dealing with so many kids and car seats. Thank you, Janie. So, so much appreciated. And those leftovers… I need the recipe. They were really good. Smile

So I got home to find the goats out. This isn’t, unfortunately, the first time. A little chasing, stick throwing, a G-rated name calling later, the fence was fixed and the goats were captured. So I did the reasonable thing in such circumstances – I looked at my good shoes on my feet and decided they’d live. I put each of the four goats in the stanchion and trimmed their feet.

Blaine, you might not want to hurry too much. Eau de Goat permeates the house at the moment…

Never a dull moment.

No comments: