Primarily written by Adrienne, a homeschooling mother of seven, ages 10 and under. She chronicles life, laughs, struggles, and lessons learned as she raises a larger-than-most sized family and tries to figure out what she's doing day by day.

With occasional posts, Alexandra, Adrienne's older sister, writes of her ranch life in Nevada and raising four sons, ages 5 and under. Life is never dull and her boys have given her some pretty awesome stories to tell.

Stick around awhile, and you're sure to laugh, nod, smile, be encouraged, and see what life is like with a big (little) family.

7.30.2012

Flexibility and the need to learn to swim.

In the words of Sterling, watching Olympic diving:

“Why are they swimming in their underwear?”

“Um, that’s not underwear. It maybe should be, but it’s not. It’s his swimming suit.”

“Why isn’t he wearing a life jacket?”

Oh dear.

I walked into my bedroom tonight to find a doll in a doll playpen, tucked in and sleeping in my room.

“Who put the baby doll to bed in my room?”

Ruby confessed. Sort of.

“I had to. Pierce was going to bed and I cannot get her up when she wakes up if he’s sleeping, because you won’t let me go in there. I had to put her in your room. It’s okay Momma. It works.”

She’s so flexible.

1 comment:

Alysia said...

Claire also had an issue with the men's suits. "UH, that is so not appropriate!"